A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Herskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Herskovits is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskovits
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herskovits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Herskovits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cholesterol Management
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Lipid Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Herskovits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Herskovits MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Herskovits practice?
- Dr. Gerald Herskovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Herskovits practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Nephrologists.