A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Herskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Herskovits is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskovits
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Herskovits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Herskovits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cholesterol Management
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Lipid Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Herskovits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Herskovits MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Herskovits practice?
- Dr. Gerald Herskovits has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Herskovits practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Northfield, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Nephrologists.