Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Hiatt
Dr. Gerald Hiatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Hiatt is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center and Wahiawa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Hiatt has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Gerald Hiatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr Sonny Wong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Ronald Morton
Honolulu, HI 0 mi29
Dr. George Chu
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi42