Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Y Ho MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Y. Ho practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Ho practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Rheumatologists.