A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Y Ho MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Y. Ho practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Ho practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Rheumatologists.