A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Y. Ho practice?
Dr. Gerald Ho practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Hematology & Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Rheumatologists, and Monterey Park Oncologists.