A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hobson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Hobson practice?
Dr. Gerald Hobson practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.