A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hobson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Hobson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Hobson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hobson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Hobson practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.