A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hobson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Hobson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Hobson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Hobson practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.