A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hobson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Hobson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Hobson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hobson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Hobson practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.