Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Hogsette
Dr. Gerald Hogsette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hogsette is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center and Forsyth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Hogsette has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Hogsette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Aniko Toth-Bagi
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi25
Dr. Kathleen Elliott
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Linda Obrien
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30