A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Holguin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holguin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holguin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Holguin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holguin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Holguin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A Holguin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Holguin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Holguin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Holguin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists, Minneapolis Internists, and Minneapolis Pain Management Doctors.