Dr. Gerald Martin Hollander MD, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hollander, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD and Heart Failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance