A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hollander, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald DR Hollander FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hollander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Hollander practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.