A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hollander, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald DR Hollander FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Hollander practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.