Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hollander, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD and Heart Failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance