A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Isbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Isbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isbell
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Isbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Isbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isbell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Isbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Marshall Isbell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Isbell practice?
- Dr. Gerald Isbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Isbell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.