A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gleich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gleich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Gleich practice?
Dr. Gerald Gleich practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Allergists, and Salt Lake City Dermatologists.