A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gleich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gleich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gleich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Gleich MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Gleich practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gleich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Gleich practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Internists.