A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gleich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Gleich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Gleich MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Gleich practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gleich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Gleich practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Internists.