A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Gracia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gracia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Junior Gracia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Gracia practice?
- Dr. Gerald Gracia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Gracia practices Surgery and Critical Care Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See East Setauket Surgeons and East Setauket Critical Care Practitioners.