A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Jabaay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Jabaay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaay graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jabaay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A Jabaay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Jabaay practice?
- Dr. Gerald Jabaay has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Jabaay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.