A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Janulewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janulewicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janulewicz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Janulewicz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janulewicz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Janulewicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Howard County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Dwain Janulewicz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Janulewicz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Janulewicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Janulewicz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, NE and Henderson, NE.
See Grand Island Radiologists.