Dr. Gerald Jaworski MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

June 8th, 2016
Took two years for the true diagnosis

March 9th, 2016
I have been with Dr. Jaworski for about 20 years. I'm 73 now, so I have had experience with a lot of doctors over the years. Dr. Jaworski is clearly one of the very best. He sits down, gives me plenty of time to ask all my questions and gives me thorough answers I can understand.

April 6th, 2015
Been with Dr Jawarski for 30 years Great Doctor

September 24th, 2014
mean office staff
Dr. Jarowski removed a mole and my insurance did not pay. A few months later Barbara his biller called. She tried to ask all nice and asked me to set up a payment plan. A few months later she called again acting all nice again wanting to know about paying. Then about a month after that I got a letter discharging me from the practice for not paying and I was turned to collection agency!! Her name is Barbara and she is not nice and very mean.

August 1st, 2012
Wonderful
This dr is wonderful. He has been my son's dr since birth and a few years back became mine a well. They always get us in the same say we are having a problem. Everyone is great in there and hours office runs smoothly. He takes his time with us and listened to the whole problem. If everyone could go to this dr I would tell them to.

June 20th, 2011
Awesome staff!
receptionist, nurse, and biller were all so helpful, and courteous with my questions. Dr. Jaworski is very caring.

May 10th, 2011
This MD unconcerned about abuse of his patients
This is a doctor I once highly valued and often referred to others. Had I not experienced significant abuse by one of his staff (Barbara), I would not have known how little he really cares about his patients. In all my years, I have never encountered a more vicious and abusive person in a customer service position. This woman covers up her abuse by viciously lying about the patient she abuses, with the intention of getting the doctor to unjustly terminate his care for such patients. Unfortunately, Dr. Jaworski never cares enough to even speak with the patient or attempt to ascertain the facts, even when he is provided with a detailed account of her actions. This is a doctor who tolerates the abuse of his patients and willingly abandons his responsibility as a caregiver by unilaterally eliminating any patient who would dare to raise the issue of an abusive staff member. Shame on you, Dr. Jaworski, for failing to even bother to listen to a long-standing patient before tossing them under the bus and capriciously dismissing them as a patient without ever bothering to find out what your staff person did. My suggestion to you, Dr. Jaworski: Hide a baby monitor in Barbara's office (without her knowledge) and listen in sometime to how she treats some of your patients. You might be very surprised how wrong you are for believing her vicious lies!