A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyapalan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyapalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyapalan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jeyapalan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Rajish Jeyapalan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Jeyapalan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.