A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyapalan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jeyapalan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Rajish Jeyapalan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Jeyapalan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Jeyapalan practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.