Dr. Gerald Karabin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
I was treated once by Dr. Karibin. It was a very pleasant experience. He was so thorough and friendly and I was completely relaxed during treatment and at my follow up appointment. I am going back to have another spot checked out.

September 4th, 2014
I got to pay for Dr. Karabin for the office visit, but I only saw a young PA. It took her about 5 miinutes time and of course she could not explain anything to me. The doctor never came. Absolutely a fraudulent claim for payment!

February 18th, 2014
I have cystic acne and have been suffering with it for over 10 yrs. dr karabin and his staff were the first doctors to take it seriously and help me tremendously. Very compassionate and outstanding treatment. I would highly recommend Kalamazoo dermatology.

July 14th, 2013
RN
I have been a pt. of Dr Karabin for over 20 yrs. He has a wonderful bedside manner , always listens carefully and makes me feel very comfortable. His clinical skills and knowledge are certainly the best in this area. The office is easy to get to and the staff always pleasant and professional especially to my aging father who requires much assistance. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Karabin in our area.

April 1st, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Staff was very professional and efficient. Nurses were all in good moods. Dr Karabin listened to my complicated problem, did a biopsy, which was almost painless, and made the diagnosis of Grover's disease.

February 15th, 2013
Excellent physician and office staff
Very personable physician and was on time. Did surgery on my skin cancer and procedure was almost painless. Highly recommend!

March 11th, 2012
Excellent dermatologist
The best in area.

March 2nd, 2012
No problems with this expert. He is quick to assess a question, and has a sharp eye.The staff was courteous and respectful. He doesn't waste time, is fluid in biopsy surgery (my case), and has a positive attitude. I would recommend him, which is a compliment because I dislike most doctors.

March 28th, 2011
I think the Dr. has been very open and patient during any consultation I've had with him. Getting an appt. is difficult, and I actually left for a different dermatology office because of this. But, they seem to have their own office issues and practices that rubbed me the wrong way. Add to that a mis-diagnosis by that office's P.A. ('cause I couldn't wait long enough to get in to see a real doctor!). I came back the Kalamazoo Dermatology BECAUSE of Dr. Kerabin.

January 24th, 2011
Dr. Kerabin is certainly not full of himself!!! He is the best. Always professional, always friendly and helpful. I suggest if you want to have him talk only to you, go by yourself!! He is the only one I've seen at that office that has a good "bedside manner."