A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Keegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Keegan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Keegan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Keegan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Keegan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospita, Temple, Tx
- Scott And White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Thomas Keegan MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald T. Keegan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Keegan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Keegan practices Urology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Port Angeles, WA.
See Richmond Urologists.