Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Keilson
Dr. Gerald Keilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Keilson is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Las Colinas Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Keilson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gerald Keilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.
Dr. Mahendrakumar Thakrar
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Irving, TX 0.85 mi45
Dr. Karen Wilson
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irving, TX 1.04 mi
Dr. Patricia Marroquin
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irving, TX 1.16 mi16