Dr. Gerald King Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald King?

Three great experiences with this office.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Can't recommend them enough.

Disappointed

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr King was very distracted, and never introduced himself, or look me in the eye. He was only in room about 3-4 min, except for the time he gave me the report on my xrays. He put 3 injections in my knee-extremely awkward and painful. (The year before, Dr Catterson had done this, and the difference was remarkable.) I felt Dr King just really didn't have his mind on my case at all. I will not return to his care.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I am no stranger to knee injuries as I have dealt with them for the past 22yrs. I recently injured my patella very badly that I was quickly referred to Dr. King and as a new patient was treated very rude by him. He did not greet me or introduce himself, seemed very uninterested in what was wrong, & again with no background on me insulted me by telling me that "I am not sure what you are doing about your weight, but that would help." Excuse me, but before this I ran daily, strict diet, & am lighter than 75% of this community. With very little exam he quickly referred me to physical therapy, and refused to directly answer any question I asked him whether it be about the best knee brace to use for this injury or what exercise I could do at this level which he said stationary bike...u mmm I can't bend my knee wow, stationary bike makes a world of sense. To top it off as he was leaving the room with only spending less than 5 mins with me he says "Do you even work?" Because I used to work in the medical industry I assumed he meant the more professional way of saying "Would you like me to write you a limited work restrictions letter?". Very insulting, makes me miss my above board in care doctors, & will never recommend him to anyone. On a more positive side the staff was extremely helpful and nice.

Feeling Great

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. King for my hip pain, he operated and did a hip replacement. I am now able to get around pain free. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr king seen my 5 year old son for a humerous break and seem to get aggravted with children and did not explain anything to us i am now waitin for an apt with another speacilist because im afraid he has made a terrible mistake in treatment for my son that may cause life long problems so my advice is do not trust him he is careless to anyone elses problems but his own!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr King made it clear that he felt I was wasting his time as my problem is "inflamatory and clearly not a surgical issue". Yet he made no offer to prescribe an anti-inflammatory medication or suggest any further treatment or follow-up. I felt as though he did not listen to my explanation of the problem, nor did he even have the decency to pretend to care how this problem is affecting my life.

Posted on April 15th, 2017