A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Koenig, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Koenig, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Critical Care
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Koenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald C Koenig BS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Gerald Koenig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Koenig practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.