A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Koenig, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenig
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Koenig, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Critical Care
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Koenig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Koenig BS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Koenig practice?
- Dr. Gerald Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Koenig practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.