A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Kruglik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruglik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruglik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Kruglik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruglik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kruglik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Kruglik MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Kruglik practice?
- Dr. Gerald Kruglik has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Kruglik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.