A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Kruglik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruglik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruglik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Kruglik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruglik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kruglik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Kruglik MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Kruglik practice?
- Dr. Gerald Kruglik has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Kruglik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.