Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Gates
Dr. Gerald Gates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gates is affiliated with Deaconess Medical Center and East Adams Rural Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Gates has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gerald Gates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Jeffrey Karp
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Spokane, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Richard Bright
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Spokane, WA 0 mi24
Dr. John Chappell
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Spokane, WA 0 mi54