A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lee Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, MO and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.