A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Peace
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald L Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gerald Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Moore practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.