3.0

Palindromic ARTHRITIS show details Palindromic ARTHRITIS
May 26th, 2016

Unlike the previous review re prednisone, I believe Dr. is very conservative in using Prednisone. He has even called me when I had a bad issue. I feel he is trying to find the right med. when one doesn't work.

by Betsy Bruce on Dec 28th, 2015

Waiting on test results! I've only seen him one time but Im keeping my fingers crossed for him to help w/my pain and diagnosis besides Fibromyalgia and Arthritis! I just feel like something else is wrong besides maybe having Lupus like sister!

Disappointing show details Disappointing
Sep 27th, 2011

I saw him at least a year for my severe RA. While he doesn't have a great bedside manner I could have overlooked this if he helped me. With all the medicines on the market for RA he only ever put me on prednisone. He never tried anything else, even when I went to see him and could barely move. Yes he could see I was in pain he said, but he just increased my prednisone.

Sep 11th, 2011

I took my teenage daughter & he immediately did tests which gave us a diagnosis, he talks directly to my daughter & answers all of our questions. She is very comfortable with the Dr.