A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lavandosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavandosky
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lavandosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Lavandosky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavandosky graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lavandosky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald James Lavandosky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Lavandosky practice?
- Dr. Gerald Lavandosky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gerald Lavandosky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Weston, FL.