A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lavandosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Lavandosky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavandosky graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lavandosky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald James Lavandosky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Lavandosky practice?
- Dr. Gerald Lavandosky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Lavandosky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians and Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners.