A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lawrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lawrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrie graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lawrie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald M Lawrie FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Lawrie practice?
- Dr. Gerald Lawrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Lawrie practices Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.