Dr. Gerald Murray Lawrie MD and FACS is male, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lawrie is Excellent. Dr. Lawrie has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrie graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lawrie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lawrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Lawrie practice?
Dr. Gerald Lawrie practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Lawrie, Dr. Jarrett Lawrie, Dr. Gerry Lawrie, Dr. Geraldo Lawrie