by Ken Jackson on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr Laurie did triple bypass covering 4 major blockages on me July 31, 2007. Best bedside manner of any doctor ever known. Still follows up with annual questionnaire. His staff are excellent just like him! Highly recommended excellent surgeon. When I asked how long I would be in hospital he replied. "You will tell me when you are ready to go home". And I did and five days after surgery I went home! Great experience even with a difficult situation. You want to put your life in the hands Of God and a great surgeon! Dr Lawrie is your doctor! No this is not a paid advertisement - just a grateful guy.

by Robert Clark on Jan 4th, 2016

My Cardiogist in Beaumont tx sent me to him .What a Wonderful Surgeon and doctor ty for Making me and my wife and children feel so at ease.Your Staff went beyond and above for me and my Wife. Thank you and all

HEART PATIENT show details HEART PATIENT
by Marvin M. Maddox on Dec 6th, 2015

A very interesting Doctor. He & I have the exact Birthday.

by James S. Lowdermilk on Dec 25th, 2014

Dr. Lawrie performed a successful aortic valve replacement on me in December 2008, and I am going strong six years later. He is an outstanding doctor and one I would recommend to others. He still follows up with me to this date.......I owe my life to him.

Miracle. show details Miracle.
by bennie j musselwhite on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr Lawrie is one of the great surgeons. I had a major thoracic problem. He was able to resolve the problem and basically gave me a new spin on life. In other words, he performed a miracle. I would recommend him to anyone. He should receive the highest recommendation.

OUTSTANDING! show details OUTSTANDING!
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Lawrie is a legend in his own time! I wouldn't want anyone else performing surgery on my heart. It's amazing how one man can be so smart, so educated, so professional; and still be so charming!