A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Lazar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lazar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Martin Lazar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Gerald Lazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Lazar practices Psychiatry near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Psychiatrists.