A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Leventhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leventhal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Harvey Leventhal MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Gerald Leventhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Leventhal practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.