Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Leventhal
Dr. Gerald Leventhal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leventhal is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. Dr. Leventhal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Leventhal has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Leventhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Meller
New York, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Howard Adler
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
New York, NY 0.01 mi53
Dr. Amory Novoselac
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.03 mi18