Dr. Gerald Levinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Levinson?

January 6th, 2017

My wife and I began seeing dr. Levinson recently. So far we are very satisfied with him as our internist. In addition he is also a cardiologist therefore I feel confident that he can take care of all of my needs. He was very thorough and took time to explain things to me carefully.

January 5th, 2017

Love this Doctor

Dr. Levinson is a Cardiologist and Internal Medicine doc. I love the fact that he specializes in Heart conditions but I only have to pay a copay for a PCP visit. Saves us a bundle between my husband and I.

August 6th, 2015

Insurance hatchet man

He reviewed my records because AAA sent them to him and he issued a decision in their favor when he never even saw me in the first place, and therefore all of my benefits were terminated afterward when he never even saw me once again. Yes, we live in Amerika, and we are in 2015.

March 14th, 2012

Run from this doctor....

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He is very rude and also have no patience with his patients and family members who take their love ones to see him. The staff are great, too bad they are not doctors. He thinks that my mother has Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy because whenever I have severe pain he thinks my mom is stressing me out and making me sick. That is not true and very offensive. All he does is give you pain medication instead of fixing the problem. Run fast as you can. Never seen him smile and he has poor bedside manners.

May 31st, 2011

Misdiagnosed!

I completely agree with the previous rating. Not only is this doctor rude, uncompassionate, judgemental but argumentative, and uncaring. A malignant tumor was misdiagnosed by him as an enlarged heart! Thank God another physician who disagreed with his diagnosis took the time further investigate and found the cancer.

September 2nd, 2008

rude rude rude

this dr was rude and very uncaring i would not send my dog to thid dr

January 6th, 2017