Dr. Gerald Levy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 13th, 2016
Executive Consultant
Dr. Levy is a first class cardiologist with great bedside manners and very patient. He takes the time to explain the issues and doesn't rush to conclusions or order unnecessary tests. I highly recommend him.

September 23rd, 2016
Quality Care
This is the best managed office of any dr. I have ever been to. The staff is prompt and accurate. Dr. Levy is very thorough and very caring. I feel that he gives me great cardiology care but is concerned with my entire health.

May 16th, 2016
Save a Heart
I never felt Dr. Levy was in a hurry to get out of the room, as I have felt with some other doctors. He was very personable, listened to me and made me feel comfortable with his diagnosis. I definitely would recommend him to a friend, as he was recommended to me

May 14th, 2016
Great doctor. I would recommend anyone looking for a cardiologist to call him.

May 13th, 2016
Dr Levy, Texas Heart and Vascular
Dr Levy is an exceptional Heart and Vascular Cardiologist. Very caring, thorough, and patient with you. Listens to your concerns and give you a straight answer to all your questions. I feel I would not be here without his expertise. I trust his judgement complete. Recommend him to any heart patient!

April 24th, 2016
Patient of Dr. Levy
My Experience with Texas Heart and Vascular has been life saving and their cooperation with my Primary care Dr. and My Back Dr. recently has allowed me to lessen the pain and have a much better circulation Outcome. Bless Them and Dr. Levy amd his outstanding Staff.

December 14th, 2015
Excellent Experience
I was referred to Dr. Levy about 8 years ago by my primary physician after moving to this area. I see him twice a year. Consultations are friendly and educational and he laughs at my jokes. I enjoy seeing Dr. Levy, both on a personal and a professional level.

December 6th, 2015
Great Doctor. Saved my life years ago. Continues to provide excellent health care. I would recommend him.

November 29th, 2015
mr
I trust my medical outlook to Dr. Levy. I have found him to be more than a physician as he takes the time to review and explain the factors that affect my medical condition. I am at comfort with him and put my faith in his recommendations for my health. Futhermore, I feel that he views me more as a whole person and not just a patient.

November 26th, 2015
great doctor
Dr. Levy is very available for consultation and for questions. He carries through on his work and is very easy to talk to about opportunities. Good listening skills and extremely knowledgeable. His staff are very good at scheduling and working out problems with prescriptions etc. Great to visit and work with me when hospitalized. All around great cardiologist...I appreciate his caring manner.

January 26th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Levy listens. I asked for a specific test to decide if I really needed some medication. The results put me in the middle. I don't like to take a lot of meds and he agrees that with these results they aren't necessary at this time. But he will monitor me closely and if things change he will encourage me to take the proper meds.I trust him to do what is right for each individual.