A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Lewis practice?
- Dr. Gerald Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Internists.