The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Lipshutz
Dr. Gerald Lipshutz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Lipshutz is affiliated with Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Lipshutz has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....