A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Longa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Longa, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longa graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Longa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Longa MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Longa practice?
- Dr. Gerald Longa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Longa practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, IL.
See Terre Haute Pathologists.