A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Loughlin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughlin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Loughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Loughlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Loughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Loughlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.