A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Loughlin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughlin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Loughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Loughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Loughlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Loughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Loughlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.