A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Loughlin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Loughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Loughlin practice?
Dr. Gerald Loughlin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Internists, and New York Pulmonologists.