A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lowrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lowrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Lowrey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endovascular Radiological Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. Lowrey practice?
Dr. Gerald Lowrey practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar Beach, FL.
See Pensacola Radiologists, Pensacola Radiation Oncologists, and Pensacola Oncologists.