Dr. Gerald Luciani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2015
Dr. Luciani is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. He is kind towards his patients, and explains things in a way anyone can understand. He has done both my c-section deliveries and took great care with both of them. I cannot say enough about this doctor!!! He would be delivering my future babies, but we moved out of the area, what a bummer!

January 21st, 2015
I've never felt more comfortable with the doctor in my entire life

February 22nd, 2013
After 5 years of fertility treatments I finally got pregnant so I was a very nervous, neurotic patient. Dr. Luciani was patient, kind and addressed all my worries and fears with easy to understand information. He makes you feel like you are the most important patient ever and your appointments are never rushed. He tells it like it is and the best doctor I have ever had. I actually miss going to my appointments now that I have had my baby!

November 10th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Luciani
Dr Luciani is a great doctor! I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy less than two weeks ago. I was released after surgery within 4 hours, and was back to work in 4 days....I credit this to Dr. Luciani. My incisions are almost unnoticeable, and I had very little pain after the surgery.

September 6th, 2011
Best OB doctor!!
I visited Dr. Luciani when I was pregnant with my first daughter back in 2007. He was very caring and helpful with my high risk pregnancy. He even came in from home at 4 am to delivery my daughter when he wasn't on call. He came to check on me several times after she was born also.

February 27th, 2011
Can't imagine there's a better OB out there
Dr. Luciani delivered my sisters twins and when my wife got pregnant my sister strongly recommended him. My wife has severe anxiety and Dr. Luciani never allowed her anxiety to get out of control because he explained everything to us. We always knew what to expect between visits. When my wife began to get scared he knew all the right things to say to keep her calm. When we had complications at week 29 his expertise saved my daughters life. Also, he allowed my wife's sister in the OR for the emergency c-section. She's a nurse for a plastic surgeon and told us Dr. Luciani's work was amazing and that he did everything perfect.

December 31st, 2010
Best doctor around!!
Dr. Luciani is by far the best doctor I have ever had or met. He has been my doctor since 2004 and has delivered both of my sons. I have highly recommended him to many friends and they love him too. He is very friendly, caring, and knowledgable of his specialty. He never rushes out the door and always makes sure I have no questions or issues unanswered. I would never consider going to another OB/GYN. He is the best!

August 4th, 2010
GREAT CHOICE for your OB
I have and will continue to recommend Dr.Luciani to my friends - he took great care of me from week 7 until delivery. He explains things very well and although he is a very busy guy he doesnt cut your visit short. I felt like I could trust him & his medical knowledge- that is important in a doctor. Go see him!

April 30th, 2010
best doctor ever
dr. luciani is hands down the best doctor ever...he performed my c section and did all of my prenatal care he is the kindest best doctor a woman could ever hope for during her pregnancy...he takes time to talk to you about any fears or concerns starting from when you find out your pregnant to birth...he is hands down the best and i will forever love this man and be grateful he was there during a very special high risk pregnancy with my husband and i!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 19th, 2010
Best OBGYN EVER!!
I love this man. He is the best overall doctor I have ever visited. He actually listens and cares. Just a wonderful guy. I even tried to hook him up with my mom, but he respectfully declined. :) I had the perfect pregnancy and perfect delivery. Thanks Dr. Luciani!!

November 10th, 2009
Exceptional :)
Was a great doctor. Took care of all my questions and spent time with me each visit.

June 25th, 2009
Very nice. Always made sure questions were answered.