A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Maesaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Maesaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Maesaka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maesaka graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Maesaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Maesaka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Maesaka practice?
- Dr. Gerald Maesaka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Maesaka practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN.
See Kokomo Primary Care Doctors.