Dr. Gerald Mahon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Mahon?

Very caring Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I think Dr Mahon is the most special Doctor I have ever met. He listens and is very caring. My husband passed away 12 years ago and he thought Dr Mahon was great as do I ! He pulled him through lots of things as well as myself. Just can't imagine going to any other Doctor. If I couldn't go to him I wouldn't go to anyone. He listens he cares and he goes far and way beyond the call of duty.I have known him 20 plus years. I always feel better just knowing he is there.I drive 2 hours to see him and its well worth the trip. He is a very smart Doctor.His family I am sure is very proud of him. I have been to lots of Doctors but it was mine and my husbands blessed day when we found him.Thank you dr

Very great Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Dr. Mahon has to be the most caring and very therol Doctor I have ever met. He is the best Doctor we have ever seen.He has taken very good care of us for several years. If there were a special award for dedication-he should have it.

Posted on September 24th, 2008

Extremely thorough and caring. Listens to patients medical complaints and prescribes accurate diagnosis and followup care.

Posted on October 28th, 2016