The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell, MD, FAAP, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Gilbert, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Mandell is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Phoenix Children's Hospital and St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Mandell has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Gerald Mandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. David Aria
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi8
Dr. Ian Cassell
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Richard Southard
Pediatric Radiology, Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi30