A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandell
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mandell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Mandell, FAAP, FACR, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A Mandell FAAP, FACR, and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Gerald Mandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Mandell practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Gilbert Radiologists.