A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Mandell, FAAP, FACR, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan