A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Markovitz, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markovitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Markovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Markovitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Hunter Markovitz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Markovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Markovitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.