A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Markovitz, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Markovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Markovitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Hunter Markovitz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Markovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Markovitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.