Learn more about Dr. Gerald Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Markovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Markovitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 80 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald H. Markovitz practice?
Dr. Gerald Markovitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, and Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.