A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Marsocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Marsocci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsocci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsocci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery Colorectal Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery General Surgery Laparoscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsocci graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marsocci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Marsocci MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Marsocci practice?
- Dr. Gerald Marsocci has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Marsocci practices Surgery near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Surgeons.