A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Marsocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Marsocci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery Colorectal Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery General Surgery Laparoscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsocci graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marsocci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marsocci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Marsocci practice?
Dr. Gerald Marsocci practices Surgery near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Cranston Surgeons.