Dr. Gerald Matile Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Matile?

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Love the entire practice

A truly amazing doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I have endometriosis and Dr. Matile has been the best doctor who has helped me through all of my pain and worry. He took such great care of me for all of my pre-pregnancy years, that I had no trouble conceiving despite the statistics saying it would take me 8 - 12 months minimum. He truly is a blessing and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Matile deserves the highest praise!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

As a physician myself, I have been humbled by the knowledge, compassion and extreme care exhibited by Dr. Matile. He truly took time to listen to my concerns, follow-up on my concerns and cater to my every paranoia (as a high-risk pregnant older mom). He has a wonderful bedside manner and is one of the kindest human beings we have ever known. My husband also feels the same as he accompanied me to almost every appointment. I feel like he's always rooting for me and my family and is always there to address all of my concerns. He is extremely knowledgable and a gifted, talented physician as well. I do not know how better to praise him other than to tell him "thank you" for taking care of me and ensuring the health of my 2 precious babies, both of whom he delivered. I would recommend him to anyone and without reservation. He's the greatest and I feel eternally grateful to him!

Posted on May 9th, 2017