A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald McGillicuddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald McGillicuddy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGillicuddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald T McGillicuddy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald T. McGillicuddy practice?
- Dr. Gerald McGillicuddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald McGillicuddy practices Neurological Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.