A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald McMullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald McMullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McMullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Arthur McMullen MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. McMullen practice?
- Dr. Gerald McMullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald McMullen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Wauchula, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.