A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald McMullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. McMullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald McMullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McMullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Arthur McMullen MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. McMullen practice?
- Dr. Gerald McMullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald McMullen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Wauchula, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.