A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Meis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Meis DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Meis practice?
- Dr. Gerald Meis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Meis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists and Ridley Park Pulmonologists.