A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Meis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Meis DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Meis practice?
- Dr. Gerald Meis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Meis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists and Ridley Park Pulmonologists.