A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Melchiode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melchiode
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Melchiode Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Melchiode, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchiode graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Melchiode MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Melchiode practice?
- Dr. Gerald Melchiode has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Melchiode practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.