A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miceli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miceli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miceli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Miceli graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Miceli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ross Miceli MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Miceli practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miceli has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Miceli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Internists and Orange City Endocrinologists.