A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miele
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Miele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miele, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miele graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Miele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Brian Miele FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Miele practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miele practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Endocrinologists.