A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miele
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Miele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miele, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miele graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Miele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Brian Miele FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Miele practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miele practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Endocrinologists.