A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miletello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miletello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miletello, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miletello graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miletello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Patrick Miletello MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Miletello practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miletello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miletello practices Medical Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Oncologists.